Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you have something to DECLARE?

I used to travel a LOT! Now I know times have changed, but I wonder, when I leave this world, what kind of customs officer will greet me, and will he or she ask me the same question," Do you have anything to DECLARE?" When I get to that day, first, I can't flippin' wait (I mean life is cool and I'm thankful and all...but common...what can't be better...Heaven, I mean...). No matter what or where you believe in, there's always a Better version of the now, the future, and of yourself, if you're an optimist that is... Anyway, so back to my point, "do I have anything to DECLARE?" Why, yes, I DO, I have no baggage to bring with me, I have NOTHING to hide, and I lived my life with NO regrets, so yes, I DO have something to DECLARE...I have JESUS. No, I'm not afraid to be who I am and yes, I DECLARE, with my mouth, and with my words, loud and clear, today, I have something to declare, it's a GIFT, it's a choice...and it's me...so love me or hate me, like what I say, or not, I love you for who you are, and I am so happy to have peace and one and only thing to DECLARE on the day I depart from this busy, in debt, overpriced, overtaxed, under appreciated, world-I have JESUS. To DECLARE: 1: to make known formally, officially, or explicitly (m-w.com). I Declare, today, officially, explicitly, in my word and in my deed that I bring Jesus with me wherever I go, and in whatever I DO. I rest in Him, and I'm not frustrated, concerned, or afraid of customs taking anything from me, in this world or the next. Enjoy the miracle of the moment (Steven Curtis Chapman) and embrace your existence with wonder. Whoever you are, whatever you believe today, DECLARE it, and be true to it, but as for me and my house, today, we DECLARE Jesus. Amen!

Any suggestions for preparing for my next international flight though-it's been awhile...

Domestic flight-going on one in February...any tips...it's been 8 years since I traveled by air-pre 9/11...and NO, I'm not scared to fly...I'm scared of getting pissed off at the airport...

Have a great day! BE blessed...actively pursue your BLESSING today...

No comments: